8.7.11

[Rezept] Knoblauchbonbons

I have to admit that I find crochet pot holders terrible and totally old-fashioned. But that's only because I never ever saw a pair in bright colours and with a beautiful pattern. I have images of grey and neon-eggshell-coloured pot holders in front of my inner eye. Waaah...

But then - thanks to the world wide wonderful web - I found this pattern over at BitterSweet (once again...). YUMMY!!!!


This is how I decorated a large glass of garlic in oil. Yep - it was a goodbye-present for my dear friend Lea who left Belgium before I did.
But now that I show you the picture I can imagine my selfmade orange jam decorated like that, too!

Want garlic?
What you need:
  • 5 garlic bulbs
  • 0.5l white wine
  • 100ml white wine vinegar
  • 75g sugar
  • 2 mini chilis
  • rosemary, thyme, peppercorns
  • 4 bay leaves
  • salt
  • 100ml olive oil
Peel the garlic. Mix all ingredients and let them cook for 15min. Pour it into glasses, close them and wait one week before tasting the garlic goodness :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...