10.7.11

Life is colorful! #3

I can't stop browsing all those beautiful colors, palettes and patterns over at colourlovers. I can spend hours there... So inspiring! And I love the idea of an internet community only about colors! This is great...

Thunderstorm

Color by COLOURlovers

Those are the colors that fascinate me the most at the moment. In the small thumb nail you cannot explore the small amount of blue I inserted. I'm really into blue these days...

Anyway, you know what I love most about this city? It isn't the fact that I have a short way to university or that I live next to the main shopping street. And though I like being with my old friends from school, this isn't the most important to me. It is living at the sea. There's no greater feeling than the freedom you feel facing the ocean. You forget everything. Everything, everything. And there's just you and the incredible forces of water. And it has so many different faces! It can be beautifully blue but also nasty grey. When it rains, it rains double. Sometimes you cannot even walk because it's so stormy. And where ever you are in this city - you hear the sea gulls everywhere. This is like vacation. I love, love, love this place and I'm happy to be able to study here....

This is what I thought about when I created this pattern. It's a bit like a colouring book for grown-ups :)
And have you voted for your Colour of the Year yet? You can find the candidates on colourlovers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...