9.7.11

First selfmade yarn rocks!

 It really does.

It's so bulky and uneven.... and I hope that after a little bath it will be less scratchy. :)

I didn't even try the normal, simple ply technique but started with the navajo method which worked fine. Even better than the spinning itself ;)

While my yarn is taking a bath and will be drying in the sun, I'm already choosing new fibers - I'm already looking forward to working with beautiful colors... Green. GREEN! *sigh*

I have no idea what I'll do with this selfmade yarn, but I'm sure I gonna find a nice little project. Maybe an amigurumi? I saw a knit cat somewhere... Hmmm :)

Meanwhile I already plied my second yarn - it's so soft and fluffy. I love it.. And it looks way better than the first :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...