10.6.11

Organic cuffs rock!

I admit: I love organic cotton yarn. It's my fave material to knit from. It's so soft and often the colors are extremely beautiful...

I made these cuffs during my one year long stay in Brussels, Belgium.
The colors reminded me of autumn in my hometown in Northern Germany, near the North Sea.
In that season our trees are bright yellow and red, it's stormy outside and it often rains. Nobody wants to be outside but inside the house it's the most comfy season of the year. You put on a fire in the fire place, drink tea with special sugar, the cat purrs beside you and you enjoy a good book - while you listen to the rain patter...


You can find the pattern over at creativeyarn. I made several of these and sent them home to my friends :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...